How to screenshot on Samsung A13 is an easy step and all users must know and be able to screenshots on the screen of their Samsung A13 phone. The screenshot feature on each phone is useful for recording important information present on the Samsung A13 screen display quickly and practically.
Taking screenshots on Samsung A13 you can do easily because Samsung has provided various built-in features available on its device. Some methods are almost similar to other phones, so novice users when using the Samsung A13 device for the first time can take screenshots easily.
Capturing screenshots on your Samsung A13 can be a useful tool for storing important information, sharing moments with friends, or even creating tutorials for you to do. If you are new to Samsung A13 or just need a refresher on how to take a screenshot, this article will walk you through the process.
How To Screenshot on Samsung A13
There are several how to screenshot on Samsung A13, including physical buttons, palm swipe gestures, and Bixby voice commands. In this article, we will discuss each method in detail so that you can choose the best one for your needs. So, let’s get started!
Using Physical Button Combinasu
This method is the most appropriate method to do when you want to screenshot all series of Samsung phones as well as Samsung A13.
- The first step is to determine the area you want to screenshot.
- Then you press and hold both the power and volume down buttons, do it together if you are late one of
- the screenshots will not happen.
- Press both when you see the screen flashing and immediately release it.
- The screenshot results will be saved in the Samsung A13 gallery in the screenshots folder.
This step is indeed simple but if you apply it continuously it will result in your Samsung A13 physical button having problems.
Read also: How To Turn Off Samsung S23 Easily
Using the Assistant Menu Feature
The next method is how to screenshot on Samsung A13 you can use the assistant menu feature available on your phone. The feature allows you to upload screenshots without using physical buttons.
- Open the Samsung A13 settings app.
- Scroll down and select the Accessibility menu.
- Select interaction and dexterity and enable the Assistant Menu option.
On the Samsung A13 screen will appear a square icon, to screenshot you just need to tap the square icon and select the option Screen Screen screenshot will occur, you can see the result in the gallery application in the screenshots folder.
Read also: How To Turn Off Samsung S20 Without Screen
Long Screenshot of the Samsung A13
- Launch the desired screen capture program.
- Use one of the approaches outlined above to take a typical screenshot.
- After taking the screenshot, you can preview it and make some changes.
- On the far left, select the “Scroll capture” option.
- Up till the full page has been screenshotted, the screen will scroll down automatically and take more screenshots.
- You can scroll and take pictures as often as you like.
- When finished, click “Save” to store the lengthy screenshot.
- The Samsung A13’s lengthy screenshot was successfully saved in the gallery.
Finally, how to screenshot on Samsung A13 is a quick and easy process. Use the technique that best suits your needs, whether you like using physical buttons, help menus, or smart long screenshot capture tools. You will surely find the ideal screenshot approach for you considering the different alternatives offered.
Read also: How To Turn Off Samsung A51 Without Touch Screen
Remember that every screenshot you capture will be saved in the Screenshots folder of the Gallery app. You can then edit, share, or delete the screenshot as necessary. Therefore, next time you need to take a screenshot, just follow the instructions in this post, and everything will work out. Thanks.