How to turn off Samsung battery saver is one of the easy things for you to do, but even so, there are still many Samsung users who don’t know how to do it. This is something natural, especially for those of you who are beginners who are new to Samsung phones or accidentally activate Samsung’s battery-saving feature.
Samsung battery saver is one of the useful features to extend the life of your Samsung battery even though it does not save it drastically but this feature is quite helpful if you are looking for how to turn off Samsung battery saver of course you know how to activate it.
But unfortunately, many Samsung users don’t know how to turn it off, it’s not without reason, of course, there are many Samsung users who accidentally activated it.
Actually, if you activate Samsung’s battery-saving feature there is no problem as long as it is necessary for you, but it causes some consequences that may occur to the Samsung phone you have.
One of the consequences of you using Samsung battery saver is that you will probably lose a few percent of the speed of the Samsung galaxy processor so it will run slower, some users feel annoyed by this but it’s all up to you.
Activating the Samsung battery saving feature will not have any impact on your Samsung phone because it will save your Samsung battery, although it has advantages in saving battery on the other hand there are disadvantages such as reducing speed and GPS may not be available.
How To Turn Off Battery Saver Samsung
If you need help with how to turn off battery saver Samsung the following article will help you how to do it step by step.
- Your first step is to open the settings application on the Samsung phone.
- Next, if so, you scroll down and select the Device Maintenance menu.
- Then you select Battery, there you can see the Power Mode menu option.
- You can see 3 options menu Optimized, Medium power saving, and Maximum power saving.
- Please select Optimized if you want to turn it off.
To be able to turn off Samsung battery saver you can apply the above method, but if you want fast mode you can do it through the quick panel.
Here’s how to turn off Samsung battery saver via quick panel:
- Wipe your Samsung screen from top to bottom.
- You will open the quick panel.
- On the quick panel, you can see the active power mode, press once to turn off Samsung’s active battery saver.
- That’s it you’ve managed to turn it off.
In the end, Samsung’s power-saving feature is indeed useful for extending the battery life of your Samsung phone, but some users also want to turn it off.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Private Number on Samsung
That’s all how to turn off Samsung battery saver that you can do, I don’t think you have any difficulty with the steps done, if you need help turning off the Samsung power saver you can comment in the column below.