Do you ever find yourself missing important calls because your iPhone keeps silencing them? Or perhaps you’re frustrated with constantly having to adjust your phone’s call settings to avoid missing calls or being disturbed during important meetings or events. The following article helped you with how to turn off call silencing on iPhone.
If you’re experiencing these issues, you’re not alone. Many iPhone users struggle with managing their call settings, particularly call silencing. Fortunately, there are several ways to turn off call silencing on your iPhone and optimize your call experience.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through how to turn off call silencing on iPhone in device settings. So let’s get started!
How To Turn Off Call Silencing on iPhone
When it comes to managing your iPhone’s call settings, the device settings are a great place to start. Here’s how to turn off call silencing on iPhone using device settings:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down select it and tap the Phone menu, you will go to the call settings.
- Tap on the announce calls menu option, you select Never.
- Next menu next you can see several menus select the silence unknown menu option.
- You can slide the switch toward off to turn off the feature
By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to turn off call silencing on your iPhone and receive all calls, even from unknown numbers. But that’s not all – there are other related call settings you can adjust to customize your call experience further.
Read also: How To Turn Off SOS on iPhone 13
For example, you can turn off call forwarding if you don’t want your calls to be forwarded to another number. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Call Forwarding option at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle off the Call Forwarding option.
Additionally, you can adjust your iPhone’s Do Not Disturb settings to customize when and how your phone silences calls and notifications. Here’s how to access and adjust your Do Not Disturb settings:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Do Not Disturb.
- Adjust the settings as desired, such as scheduling Do Not Disturb mode for certain times of the day or allowing calls from specific contacts.
By adjusting these related call settings in addition to turning off call silencing, you’ll be able to optimize your iPhone’s call experience and never miss an important call again.
Read also: How To Close Apps on iPhone 10 Easily
Managing your iPhone’s call settings can be a frustrating and time-consuming task, but by following the steps outlined in this guide, you can take control of your call experience and never miss an important call again.
We hope this comprehensive guide on how to turn off call silencing on iPhone was useful and gave you knowledge. By utilizing these tips and tricks, you will be able to take control of your phone and optimize your calling experience for maximum productivity and comfort.