How to turn off data saver on Samsung s10 is an easy thing for you, but some users of Samsung s10 many do not know how to do it. This is natural, especially for those of you who are beginners who are new to using the Samsung S10 phone.
Basically, how to turn off the data saver on Samsung s10 is the same as Samsung phones in general because the settings are the same. But for those of you who are new to using Samsung phones and don’t know anything other than the basic functions the following article will help you.
The data saver on Samsung phones is useful for saving mobile data of your internet quota users and allowing avoiding data usage in the background.
Of course, you know that some applications will still run in the background of your Samsung phone and will continue to use cellular data, this actually only happens when the mobile data of your Samsung phone is on but when it is turned off it does not happen.
When the data saver feature on a Samsung phone is active, there are several features that you cannot use, one of which is the hotspot, this is because the hotspot feature is considered wasteful of cellular data so when the data saver feature is active you cannot use the mobile hotspot on a Samsung phone.
How To Turn Off Data Saver on Samsung S10
The article below will help you step on step how to turn off data saver on Samsung s10 in easy steps.
- Get your Samsung s10 phone ready.
- Then open the settings app, you can also go through the quick panel by tapping the screen from top to bottom and tapping the gear icon.
- Continue by selecting the Connection menu option.
- You will see several menus here, please just select the menu called Data Usage.
- Next view you will see the Data Saver menu option tap on the Data Saver option.
- Tap on the slide icon then you have now successfully turned off the data saver on Samsung 10.
- That’s it.
How to turn off data saver on Samsung s10 is actually easy and you know that now, but even so, when the feature is turned off some applications will still run in the background by continuing to use your internet mobile data.
Actually, the data saver feature is quite useful for Samsung a10 users but some users say that the feature interferes with them.
That’s all how to turn off data saver on Samsung s10 that you can do, the method above you can apply to other Samsung series.