How to turn off emergency calls only on Samsung is actually an easy thing for you to do, however, many users do not know how to turn it off. It’s normal if you’re a beginner then it’s going to be how to turn it off to learn the problem here.
When you enter the emergency mode of Samsung phones of course you can’t do anything because what appears on the screen is only the emergency mode display and you can’t do anything other than select the menu that appears.
Of course, this situation is very difficult for those of you who are beginners and accidentally enter emergency mode but you don’t know how to turn it off.
Many users accidentally enter emergency calls only on Samsung may be due to a misspelling, or accidentally one of your family did it.
This mode is useful for saving power because the menu that appears is only a simple menu such as the internet, flashlight, emergency alarm, and several other menus.
You can’t access anything other than what appears in the menu before you turn it off, therefore many users want to know how to turn off emergency calls only on Samsung.
How To Turn Off Emergency Calls Only on Samsung
The following article explains to you how to turn it off with some simple and simple methods that you can do independently.
- When in emergency mode, you can see a three-dot icon at the top of the kana.
- Tap on the icon and you will see the option to disable Emergency Mode.
- Press and wait for the process to turn it off may take a few seconds.
- Your Samsung phone will exit emergency mode.
In addition to using the method above you can also turn off emergency calls only on Samsung via the power button of your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold the power button.
- You can see three menu options.
- Select the third menu and turn off emergency mode.
- Wait for the process and you now successfully turn it off.
Indeed, some users may think that your Samsung phone has a problem when entering the emergency mode, but actually not so your Samsung phone only activates the above feature because it is accidental and you don’t know it.
That’s all how to turn off emergency calls only on Samsung that you can do, the method above you can apply to all types of Samsung phones.