How to turn off headphone mode on Samsung is one of the easy things to do, but even so, many Samsung users don’t know it yet. This is one of the problems that often occur to Samsung phone users where when you finish using the headphones, the existing mode is still there and does not disappear.
When you connect the headphones to a Samsung phone, the phone will automatically detect that you are using the headphone device. But unfortunately, you are stuck in headphone mode, you can’t hear anything unless you put your headphones back on.
What is headphone mode? Headphone mode is the mode when you use a headphone device, the sound in your Samsung phone will be heard only through the headphones. When headphone mode cannot be lost then your Samsung phone will lose sound.
This is certainly very annoying for you, you can’t listen to anything except using headphones. This may sound like a minor problem but if you continue to be in headphone mode you won’t be able to do your phone, play music, and view streaming videos in the absence of sound.
How To Turn Off Headphone Mode on Samsung
If you need help for how to turn off headphone mode on Samsung you can do some of the following methods to fix it:
1. Restart the Samsung Phone
Your Samsung phone may have a bug, for how to turn off headphone mode on Samsung you just need to do an easy restart. Restarting will restart the system on Samsung phone, if there is a bug it will be fixed automatically you need to try it:
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- You can see the power menu, and select Restart.
- Wait for the restart process until the Samsung phone turns on.
2. Enter Recovery Mode
Next, if the first method has not been successful in overcoming it, how to turn off headphone mode on Samsung you can enter recovery mode and do a soft reset.
This method is very effective and some Samsung mobile phone users say this method successfully fixes it. Soft reset is a reset step that only clears useless cache in Samsung phones.
- The first step is to turn off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold the power button and volume up.
- Press and hold it all the way until you see the Samsung logo that appears then release it.
- Recovery mode will appear, use the volume up and down buttons for navigation, and use the power button to confirm the choice.
- Select Wipe Cache partition, and select Yes to confirm.
- When finished you will return to the start menu, and select Reboot system now.
3. Factory Reset Samsung Phone
If you have applied both of the above methods and your Samsung phone is still in headphone mode, how to turn off headphone mode on Samsung you can apply the factory reset method. A factory reset will erase all data on your Samsung phone and will fix the headphone mode which is difficult to remove.
- Go to Samsung settings.
- Scroll down and select the General management menu.
- Select the Reset menu and continue to select Factory data reset.
- Scroll down and select Reset.
- Finally, select Delete All.
You just need to wait until the reset process is complete, when the reset process is complete you can see that the headphone mode on Samsung was successfully eliminated.
That’s all how to turn off headphone mode on Samsung that you can do, if the headphone mode has not disappeared you can come to the nearest Samsung service center in your city.