How to turn off samsung live caption is actually an easy thing for you to do, but even so, there are still many Samsung users who don’t know how to turn off Samsung live caption this is natural, especially for those of you who may be new Samsung users.
On some Samsung phones equipped with a live caption feature, this feature allows your Samsung cellphone to make what sounds appear on your Samsung cellphone.
With this feature, it allows users to be able to understand existing functions, although the live caption feature on Samsung phones is very useful, some users are quite annoying.
How not, when you are in a public place and find your Samsung phone talking constantly, of course, it will be very annoying, sometimes when the live caption feature is active the screen becomes less responsive.
This feature is active usually because it is accidental so users are confused about where to find the live caption feature and disable it.
You need to know that the live caption feature is not available on all Samsung phones only available in high series, if you feel uncomfortable with the live caption feature you can disable it by following the tutorial below.
How To Turn Off Live Caption Samsung
To disable it you don’t need any application just need to use the settings application that is already on your Samsung phone. We give you two methods if the first method does not work you can use the second method as an alternative.
- The first step is to open the Settings app on your Samsung phone.
- Then please continue to select the Accessibility menu.
- Continue selecting the Interaction and dexterity menu option.
- In the next menu, you can see the Live Caption menu, select the Live Caption menu.
- Please press the Use Live Caption slide icon, then you have successfully turn off Live caption on your Samsung phone.
How to turn off Samsung live caption is indeed easy for you to do, please apply the method above on your Samsung phone.
If the first method doesn’t work, you can apply the last option method by applying a factory reset. Factory reset will restore your Samsung phone like new, the stored data will also be erased.
- Open the Samsung phone settings app.
- Continue selecting the General Management menu option.
- Select reset>Reset factory data>Reset>Delete All.
That’s how to turn off live caption Samsung doing the method above is very easy and you just have to follow it thank you.