How to turn off Samsung cloud notifications is one of the easy things for you to do, but even so, there are still many users who don’t know how to do it. Of course, this is natural, especially for those of you who are new to using Samsung phones.
If you Samsung users certainly know the Samsung cloud feature, this is a feature of Samsung that already exists by default in all Samsung Galaxy phones. Samsung cloud will routinely send notifications to its users even if you don’t use it though.
Especially for those of you who have activated the Samsung Cloud feature, you will send notifications more often and this for some users is annoying, yes many users don’t like how it works which sometimes sends notifications that are sometimes not important.
But sometimes there are Samsung cloud notifications that don’t go away at all and even if you try to delete them it won’t be possible, of course, this makes you upset.
Samsung cloud is a feature of Samsung that functions as additional storage, but sometimes users just make it and don’t use the storage in it.
How To Turn Off Samsung Cloud Notifications
If you are sure you want to turn off Samsung cloud notifications, the following article will help you with how to do it easily and simply.
Follow these steps for how to turn off Samsung cloud notifications:
- Your first step is to open the Samsung phone settings app.
- Then please you will enter into the settings, please scroll down and select the Application option.
- Next, you will enter the list of applications installed on the Samsung phone.
- Please search for the Samsung Cloud application, tap the application if you find it.
- If you have scrolled down and you can see the notification menu, select the menu.
- For how to turn off Samsung cloud notifications you press the general notification menu and switch from the alert option to the silent option.
Also read: How To Turn Off Mute All Sounds on Samsung Phone
By following the steps above now you have successfully turned off Samsung cloud notifications, if you need faster steps you can turn them off directly through the notification that appears.
- If the Samsung cloud notification appears you press and holds it.
- The notification settings menu appears, please select silent.
- That will get rid of Samsung cloud notifications.
Also read: How To Turn Off Shared Controls Samsung Phone
That’s all how to turn off Samsung cloud notifications you can, turning off notifications is better than you turning off and not using this service because Samsung cloud services even though you don’t use them are useful for accessing theme and wallpaper applications.